« Back to News & Notices

Galvanized Water Line Replacement


Attention Kincaid and Bulpitt residents, if you have galvanized lines from the meter pit going into your homes, you will need to fill out a form that gives the contractors permission to replace them.  Our staff is sending out these forms for you to fill out, along with instructions to those that have the galvanized lines.  Please kindly drop them into the box outside of our office after completion, so that the engineers can replace the galvanized lines.   If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call our office. 217-237-4713

Village of Kincaid staff